Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner

I think I showed this eyeliner in a drugstore haul a while back, but I've been using this Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in 868 Dark Brown for a couple of weeks now so I thought I'd do a quick review.


I bought mine at CVS for $2.99.

The brush looks like this:

I think it's fairly easy to use, if you've never used a liquid eyeliner that has a brush, it might be a little hard to control at first.

You can do different thicknesses buy using the tip or the sides of the brush.  The color is very opaque.  When I bought it I was expecting a lighter brown color but this color looks like a deep brown almost black.

I usually use this to draw the wing part of my winged eyeliner.  Compared to my felt tip eyeliners from Japan, the line isn't as precise but for the price I think it has a good enough brush tip.

The only thing that may be a down side for some people is the lasting power.  This eyeliner is definitely not waterproof.  I ran the swatches above under water and even without scrubbing, they came off.  It doesn't wear off on me throughout the day, but if I knew I was going somewhere near water, I wouldn't wear this.  

Overall, I think it's a great eyeliner for the price.  If you are just starting to use liquid liners and want a cheap product to start off with, I would definitely recommend this.  This isn't for people who want a long lasting waterproof eyeliner, but other than that I don't have anything bad to say about this product:)

Let me know if you have any questions!


Comments