Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray

This might be my first hair product review, yay! :)

And... the honor of my first hair product review post goes to the Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray!! (such a long name. haha)
I've been using this heat protectant spray for as long as I can remember.  I started using this in high school when I started to get into curling my hair.  I haven't strayed from this product because I've had no problem using it. Maybe I'm missing out on some other good heat protectant sprays, but I think this one does the job and its very reasonably priced so I haven't tried anything else. haha

The price is around $5 depending on where you get it.   ($5.49 at Walgreens, $4.99 at ULTA)

It comes with 8 fl oz of product.  One bottle lasts me a really long time, I concentrate the spray on the ends of my hair and probably use about 5~7 sprays per use.

I also like how this smells.  I know I'm bad at describing scents, but I think it's a little floral-y with a fresh, clean scent. The scent doesn't linger though, so if you don't like it, I don't think it'd be too much of a problem.

The packaging is really easy to use.  It comes with a spray nozzle:
And there's a lock/unlock button so it prevents you from accidentally spraying the product.

Overall, it's really hard to judge how well a heat protectant works, but I notice a difference in my hair when I use this spray and when I curl my hair and forget to use this spray.  I don't curl my hair everyday, but I usually don't get really bad split ends either.  I'm probably going to stick with this product unless someone really recommends a different heat protectant to me. haha

Comments