Mall Shopping Haul

First day after finals I went shopping with my mom :)

So many cute clothes ><
H&M:
White no sleeve front tie shirt $17.95
Grey cotton tank top $2.95

Forever 21:
Navy high waisted shorts $14.80
Heart ring $1.80

MAC:
Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange $15.00
Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo $15.00

I had to get some bright lip colors for the spring and summer. I had been eyeing Morange for a while now so I'm excited I finally got it. I will do a separate review on these later.



 JcPenny:
Black bralette $9.99
Brown sandals $25.00

I've been obsessed with the bralette/bustier+high waisted shorts/skirt look, so I'm glad I finally got a bralette :) This is going to be the first one in my collection that I'm going to start. haha
And these shoes were so easy to walk in AND they were only $25. I couldn't pass them up.

Comments