NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect

I'm pretty sure that the reason why I bought this lip gloss was because I fell in love with the packaging and it was pretty cheap. There's a bow on the top of the packaging:) ....I guess that shows how easily I'm influenced by cute things. Haha The color isn't that special and I also hadn't heard any reviews either. So here's my review:)

 Pros:

  • Doe foot applicator - favorite type of applicator and its not flimsy. 
  • The gloss itself isn't too sticky 
  • It doesn't fade weird.  I might not notice it because I have such a light color.  So I can't really vouch for the darker colors.
  • Cheap :) $4.99 at Ulta, but they usually have some sort of sale with NYX products so I think I got it for cheaper.
 Cons:

  • The smell.
    Its so sweet smelling I can't get over that. I think it deters me from wearing it everyday and buying other colors.  (I'm sensitive to scents)


It's a light pink color, but I layer it with most of my lipsticks because it doesn't have much color.
Overall, I like everything about this lipgloss besides the smell! If only... it was less sweet smelling, I'd love it.  But, I would definitely check out these NYX glosses because if the scent doesn't bother you, these are a great purchase :)

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!

Comments