Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

I haven't done a blush review in a while ><
01 Dolce Pink
Here's a review of the Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.

I was always intrigued by these blushes because they reminded me of the MAC mineralize blushes.

This blush was a little disappointing because the color was so sheer. I was expecting more of a peachy pink color but in reality it was just a pink blush packed with glitter. Haha
The color pigmentation is really sheer and it takes a couple times to build it up to get some color on my skin tone.

You can flip the blush part up and there is a compartment where you can store the brush.  It comes with a brush, but I would not recommend using it, it's really stiff and hard to use.


 I should have picked up a darker color because the blush itself isn't too bad. On pan, the color looks dark but swatched its light so if that's the case with these blushes, the darker colors that I thought were too dark may be just right.

 Overall, I usually don't reach for this blush so it definitely wasn't a good purchase. I might end up buying a different color to see if I like them more, but I'm not in a hurry to do so.

Comments