May 2013 Glossybox

My May glossybox came yesterday!! 

This is actually the last one I'm going to get for a while because I didn't renew my subscription.  It's not that I don't like glossybox, I think I'm just going to take a break and stick with my ipsy glam bags (which are much cheaper).

This month was glossybox's 1 year anniversary, so the box theme was "A Year of Beauty"  

Now onto the products:
Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray (Full size $19.95 5.07 fl oz)
The one that came in the box was 1.7 fl oz but it's definitely a decent sized sample.  I haven't used this yet but I'm always looking for new products to volumize my hair so I'm intrigued.


Etre Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask (full size $39.50, 10 masks)
I got one mask so a $3.95 value.  I've never heard of this brand but a collagen and aloe vera mask sounds really soothing.  I'll probably end up cooling it a bit and using it on a hot day :)
European Wac Center Body Wash and Body Lotion samples (full size $20.00 each)
I haven't heard of this brand before either but I like what the descriptions say: "leaves skin clear deters bumps and blemishes while hydrating." and "nourishes and soften skin while decreasing hair density to allow for softer thinner hair growth".

Epionce Intense Defense Anti-Aging + Repair Serum (full size $136 30 ml)
The sample is 4 ml but that's still about $18 D: I haven't used this yet but I'll probably end up using it up really fast like my other lotion samples.




Xtreme Lashes GlidLiner Long Lasting Eye Pencil (Full size $29)
This is a full size product :D and I'm glad its a full size eyeliner because I always use eyeliner.  I got the color 145 Xpresso - a dark brown. It's super pigmented and creamy and it doesn't budge after it sets! The picture above is after I tried to wipe it off with a tissue! This pencil reminds me of the Milani Liquify Pencils and the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eyepencils.  It also came with a pencil sharpener which looks really nice and sleek:)



And, the last product is the Nicka K New York Absolute ! Perfume Stick (full size $14.99 for .29 oz)
This is also a full size product! It has a hard paper packaging but the actual solid perfume is packaged in a black plastic tube.  I think the scent is #5 or "Noblege 5".
The scent is described on the website as:
Noblege 5 is a pure, sensual combination that artfully blends notes of spicy Jasmine, musk and blossom petals to bring this evocative fragrance to life.
Not my favorite type of scent though...I like more fresh, flowery scents so I'm either going to give this away or just keep it for days when I feel like wearing a musky perfume.  If I was to say out of all the products that I received, this one would be my least favorite.

The glossybox also came with a coupon for getting a free Sebastian Shpaer or Shpaer Plus product with a $15 purchase.   And a coupon for a free wax for first time guests at the European Wax Center.  I don't know if I'll end up using these but coupons are always nice.

Overall, I really love glossybox and I always get excited when I get an e-mail telling me that my box was sent, but like I said at the beginning of this post, I'm going to take a break for now.  If you guys have any questions about the products or glossybox, I'd be happy to answer them :D




Comments