NYX Single Eyeshadows

Here's my review of the NYX Single Eye Shadows.  I first saw these on Jen's blog (frmheadtotoe) a loooong time ago, and after seeing the color selection she had, I was immediately drawn in to these eye shadows.  I didn't buy all these colors at the same time but for some reason I was drawn into the bright colored NYX shadows.
From left to right: 47 Kiwi, 54 Cherry, 93 Atlantic

These are $4.99 at ULTA, but ULTA usually has some sort of buy one get one 50% sale with NYX products, so if you buy two it'll probably be cheaper.
I also recommend shopping on cherryculture.com
They have a wide selection of NYX products and they are usually on sale too:)

Here are the swatches: (I don't think there's a need to label these since the colors are so distinct)

I really don't have anything bad to say about these shadows! The pigmentation is great, the shadows apply smooth, they last long (I wear eye shadow primer all the time though).  The only "problem" that I have would be how bright these colors are. haha That's my fault for buying these colors, but since they're so bright I don't really use them on a daily basis.  

Overall, these are great eyeshadows for the price :)
I would recommend these to everyone! I'm sure that the other neutral colors are as good as these bright ones.  And these would also be good if you're just looking to pick up certain colors.  

I've been debating on whether or not I should depot these eyeshadows for the longest time, but I still haven't decided...hmmm...
If anyone has depotted them, do you think it's worth depotting? or should I just keep them in their original containers? 

Comments