April 2013 Glossybox

April 2013 Glossybox!
This actually came last week on Friday, so I'm a little late on getting this blog post up ><

This month's box was "Work that Beauty"
Here are the products:

 I was looking forward to getting this blush:)
TIGI Cosmetics Glow Blush in Brilliance
Full Size $22.00
Full Size :)

I love the color, perfect golden sheen and very smooth and pigmented!

The Honest Company Honest Organic Lip Balm in Sweet Orange Vanilla
Full Size $10.95 for a 3 pack
One full size in the box

When I saw that I got the Orange Vanilla scent, I was worried because orange and vanilla didn't seem like a good combination to me. But, the smell isn't too strong and it reminds me of those chocolate oranges. I haven't had time to test it out, but I don't think you can go too wrong with lip balms? 

Wash With Joe Coffeemint Invigorating Body Wash
Full Size $28.00/16 fl oz.
1fl oz bottle in the box

This smells amazing!! The label doesn't lie, its literally coffee and mint. 
The body wash is dark brown too. haha
It's a perfect wake-up body wash. I'm excited to try this:)

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist
Full Size $22.00/4.2 fl.oz
0.85 fl oz in the box

My second favorite product in the box! I've been obsessed with beachy wavy hair and I didn't have any wave sprays so I tried this one out as soon as I opened the box. haha This has such a clean scent, not perfume-y like some of the other wave enhancer sprays.  It gave my stick straight Asian hair some volume and wavy-ness :) The full size is a little pricey so I'm going to wait until I run out to go buy a full size bottle.

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the Blanc Tea Bag for Bath
Full Size $9.50 / .5 oz
One full size in box

I had no idea what it is, but after reading the instructions, you're supposed to put it in your bath tub to "scent" the water.  I'm a shower-er so I don't know when I'll use this, but I'll keep it for sometime in the future. haha

Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution
Full Size $225.00 / 1.7 oz 
0.1 oz sample with a $75 gift certificate

My face when I saw the full size price...
O_O
I've never used this product before, but I think I'll keep this sample to use for sometime when I need a special daily solution. haha

Overall, I'm happy with this month's glossybox :D
(I liked last month's too)
Besides the "tea bag" I'll use all the products and the blush itself was over the subscription price. definitely worth it!

If you guys want specific reviews about a certain product, let me know in the comments! :)

Comments