Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

This was a purchase influenced by my best friend. Since we go to different colleges, she visited me last year during the school year. And of course, she brought her makeup bag so I was looking through it. haha, and that's when I found this. One of the most glittery eye shadows of all time. And also one of the prettiest. I've always thought that Urban decay eye shadows are mostly glittery but I'd have to say this one might be the most glittery of them all.
As you can see in the picture above, there's glitter fallout within the eye shadow package.

I also bought this before urban decay changed up all the packaging on their single eye shadows so the packaging you'll see in stores are different. More like this:
(From the urban decay website)

Single eyeshadows retail for $18 each. Urban Decay also has said that they've "revamped" their formula but regardless I love this shadow.

Overall, I love this eyeshadow. I don't own anything like this. But I think its too glittery to use as an everyday all over the lid color. I typically use it under my bottom lash line. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the hunt for good glittery eye shadows.

Oh, and right now Urban Decay is having a friends and family sale which means 20% off when you use the code FFSPRING13. The offer ends 2/16 so I would order some stuff while its on sale :)

Comments