Lancome Blush Subtil Powder Blush in Rose Fresque

Happy Valentine's Day :)

To kind of go with the theme of Valentine's Day today's review is about a blush.  My train of thought went like this...Valentine's Day → Hearts → Pink → Blush.

So here's the review. haha
I picked this up on Black Friday of last year.  I was at an outlet mall and they had a cosmetic outlet store that sold mostly lancome and ysl. (Not the CCO) Since I purchased this at an outlet and on Black Friday I think I paid less than $20 for it. Normal lancome blush retails for $30.
I had pretty high hopes since I was considering this a high end blush, but I definitely prefer my NARS blushes better. These are smooth, not chalky, the color is pretty....but its not as pigmented. I don't get the color payoff that I want.
The color that I own is rose fresque - a mauvy deep pink.
The packaging is slim and pretty, comes with a brush (I don't use it though) and there is a decent sized mirror too.

This blush is better than most of my drugstore blushes, but I don't think I'd pay the full price for it.  If there's a chance to get these for a good deal, I'd repurchase some other colors but for now I'm going to be trying out other blushes.

Comments