Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek

This is another Japanese product review.
I'm pretty sure this was my first blush ever. I bought this while I was in Japan 2 years ago(?) I think. My friend and I went shopping and when we stopped at the drugstore she told me she loved these blushes. So obviously I had to pick one up...
The packaging was the first thing that caught my eye. Well, the packaging and the puff. I didn't have any other blushes so I went for the natural looking one which was PK301.  The price was 1300円(yen).
PK301: light peach/orange color in the pan. Looks a little more pink on the cheeks.

Pros:
  • Easy to carry around - the puff fits inside the packaging so you can touch up anywhere
  • Cute packaging - always a plus!
  • Easy to apply - even for blush beginners, you just apply the puff on the apples of your cheeks and blend
Cons:
  • There isn't a lot of color payoff when you first apply it.  I think its necessary to apply at least twice to make the color stand out. You don't need to have a light hand with this so I think these would be great for beginners.
Overall, I would recommend these blushes for sure! I haven't bought the other colors just because I have other blushes that look the same. If the colors weren't similar I would've bought the other ones. It also doesn't hurt that the packaging is super cute!

Comments