March 2013 Glossybox

March 2013 Glossybox Review!!

This was my first ever glossybox so I was so excited when I got my tracking number e-mail :)
I got my box two days ago but I didn't get around to writing this review until today...I'm a little late. haha

 So here's what I got:
  • Koh Gen Do Cosmetics Oriental Plants Emollient Cream (Full size $123/ 1.06 oz)
I saw the description for this and my initial reaction was... $123????
This was actually perfect timing because I've been having some dry patches on my face.  I used this today and my dry patches stayed moisturized all day! I'm impressed, but I don't think I'd be able to pay the full price...
  • Modelco cheek and lip tint in Rosy Red (Full size $24/10mL)

It looks really dark. but....when you spread it out↓
it's definitely a wearable color.
I've used this as a lip stain but not as a cheek stain yet.  The lip stain lasts for at least half a day, I think?
  • Pixi Nail Polish in 046 Evening Emerald (Full size $8.00/7mL)
A pretty color but its a little dark for spring I think, but regardless, I love the color so I'll definitely use it.
  • Prestiche Essential Bar Soap in Green Machine(Full size $16.99/125g)
This smells like....I don't know how to describe it... organic? green? herb-y?
It's not a bad scent but not my favorite either.
It came with a $40 Gift Certificate! but, I heard that you still have to pay for the expensive shipping fee :/
  • Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce (Full size $17/10.6oz)
I'm excited to try this out! I don't have any Sebastian products so I hope I like it.

Overall, my first glossybox was pretty good :)
Coming home to a package was definitely the best part. haha
I hope next month's box is better :D

 p.s. Just for people that don't know, glossybox is a subscription beauty site where they deliver a box to you every month for $21. And from what I got this month, you definitely get more than $21!

Comments