MAC Mineralize Blush in Miss Behave

A pretty short review...since this is from a limited edition collection from a while back. I think the collection was MAC's Quite Cute.

This is a product that I picked up at the CCO a while back.  The product was just so cute I had to pick it up - it has a heart in the middle <3 !! :)
MAC Mineralize Blush in Miss Behave ($23 at the normal price)
Its a MAC mineralize blush but I'm pretty sure no one can use this as a blush...its way too light. I use this as a powder highlight.  The heart part has silver glitter and the peach/light pink part gives you a light wash of  sheer pink color. I usually swirl the two together to get a highlight color.

Here's the swatch:

Overall, I like this mineralize blush (highlight).  But, at the same time I don't think I would have paid full price for it at a MAC store.  I'm satisfied with my purchase though since I bought it at the CCO.  I've been using this interchangeably with my benefit high beam to highlight the bridge of my nose (when I have time)

I don't always use highlighters, but I think it makes a little difference, what do you guys think? 

Comments