Mini Makeup Haul

I feel like I just posted a makeup haul...

but yes I couldn't restrain myself from buying more of the buxom lip glosses >_<

and while I was at sephora, I saw that they had a mini size package of the benefit tints which included cha cha tint and that drew me in. haha


Left: Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in April
Right: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream in Mudslide

Both of these were $19

These new colors were as amazing as the first one I got :)
  • Mudslide is really close to my natural lip color so I can use this as a natural lip gloss.
  • April is a crazy shimmery/glittery lipgloss, and I think I would be able to use it over many lipsticks.


I still want more, but I really need to stop myself. haha

The set was $17
 I haven't had a chance to use these yet but the swatches of sun beam and cha cha tint looked promising.  Posie tint didn't really show up on my skin when I swatched it so I'll have to see how it works on my cheeks or lips.

Comments