DHC Order/Haul

My mom usually orders from DHC once every couple of months and this month and she got me some products:D

L to R: DHC eyelash tonic, DHC Lip cream, DHC Olive Virgin Oil

Since the lip cream and eyelash tonic were packed up, here they are un-packaged.

1. DHC Olive Virgin Oil
I think I talked about how I had some dry skin patches that I couldn't get rid of, so my mom recommended me to try out some of the DHC olive virgin oil that she had.  At first, I thought that the oil was going to be thick and slimy but surprisingly the consistency was light and even though it is oil, it wasn't sticky at all.  It really helped with my dry patches, so I wanted to get my own bottle of it.

Since its going to be summer (and humid), I decided to get the travel size one which was $6.00 The 1fl oz bottle is $42.00 which is pretty expensive, so I would start out with the mini size and see if you like it before you buy the full size.

2. DHC Eyelash Tonic
I've been using the eyelash tonic on and off for a couple of years now.  I think it does help my lashes become stronger and longer, but that could just be me imagining things. I think my lashes look fuller and stronger when I use it but I don't see a crazy difference.
Since I wear false lashes a lot, I need to take care of my real lashes and I think this does the job. You can use it at night, but I end up using it underneath my mascara as a mascara base.  and.... I almost forgot to mention, this is $14.00

3. DHC Lip Cream
Finally, the lip cream.  I do think that the lip cream is a little bit price-y for the amount you get.  Its $8.00 for 0.05oz and for a person like me who regularly reapplies lip balms, these don't last long.  I love how moisturizing this is, and it doesn't have a strong scent. I think it smells like unscented lotion.  I know that sounds a little weird but when you smell unscented lotion, you can still tell that it's lotion and it has a lotion-y scent.  (or is that just me? haha)

Anyways, this is a clear moisturizing balm that comes in really cute pink packaging with a twist up balm.  I personally wouldn't buy this all the time because I use it up so quickly but since my mom was buying some stuff she said she would buy it for me:D


I've a couple other things from DHC but mostly non-makeup stuff.  I think their makeup is a little price-y but if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! :)

Comments

  1. Oh really nice haul!
    That eyelash tonic looks like Etude House Lash Serum for lashes!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment :)

      I just followed you back!

      I don't own any Etude house products, I've heard good things about them though!

      Delete
  2. nice haul! I was thinking to get something from dhc since I don't own something from this brand yet. These pics just make me want to try them too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment:)

      I've only tried a couple other products from DHC and I like these three the most, if you try them out, let me know how you like them!

      Delete
  3. I used the DHC eyelash tonic before and I think it does help a bit! Maybe just a bit fuller and helps with fallout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment:)

      I also think the lash tonic helps with fallout!

      Have you tried any other lash tonic? I want to try some other ones too.

      Delete

Post a Comment