Mini Makeup Haul


Here's a mini haul of some makeup items I've picked up recently.


From left to right:
  1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in 045 Pink Me Up - I had a $2 off coupon and since I was looking for a nice neutral everyday pink, I thought this might be a good color.  I've worn it once, and the color is a little bit more lighter pink than my natural lip color, so I think it's a good color for everyday wear.
  2. Buxom Lips Lipgloss in Lacey - Out of the three items, I love this the most!! I saw essiebutton raving about these lip glosses and I wanted to try one out.  The color is a perfect light orange for summer and the best part, it gives my lips a tingly feeling :D It reminds me of my dior lip maximizer without the mint-y scent.  AND sometimes lip products don't work well with my lips but this doesn't make my lips sensitive at all! I'm definitely going to get some more now:)
  3. i.d. bare Minerals Blush in horizon - I wanted to pick up a orange-y blush and I saw this one.  I haven't used it yet so I'll definitely post a review on it once I use it.  The color is a burnt orange and judging from the packaging, it looks really easy to go overboard with this blush so I need to be careful...haha
I'm pretty much in love withe Buxom Lips Lipgloss so if you guys haven't tried it, I will definitely recommend it! I'll probably end up doing an in-depth review sometime soon! :)


Comments