Ipsy Glam Bag - June 2013

Yesterday I came home to my June Ipsy Glam Bag:D


Here are the products:
Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo (1.76 oz) 
Price: about $3.50 (full size $5.99)
I'm really excited about this dry shampoo because I was looking for some new dry shampoos to try out.  I haven't used it yet but if I like it, I'll definitely buy a full size.

NYX Cream Blush in Tickled (0.12oz - full size!)
Price: $6.00
I own two other NYX cream blushes and now I have this one to add to my collection:) It's a nice light pink/orange blush with a gold sheen to it.  Perfect for summer.

J. cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Suzie (full size!)
Price: $4.49
I hadn't heard of this brand before but I've seen NYX's glitter palettes and was always a little intrigued, but since I'm not going to wear glitter everyday I never thought of buying a palette.  I think this will be great for parties and I'm glad I got this in my glambag!

Starlooks Lip Pencil (full size) 
Price: $12.00
Another brand that I haven't heard about but I could always use more lip liners so I'm not complaining.

Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner (full size)
Price: $21.00
I love how we got a gel eyeliner!! I'm so excited to use it. I have it in the color purple but it's not too bright to the point where you wouldn't be able to wear it everyday.  The packaging comes with a brush and the brush was soft and very easy to use!


 Swatches:
from top to bottom: NYX blush, lip liner, eyeliner, a couple swatches of the glitter eyeshadow.

Overall, I am so happy about this bag!!! I can definitely use everything everyday! (well, actually not the glitter eyeshadow but there will be times when I will use it. haha) I can't decide what product I'm excited the most about. The total value of this bag was over $10 by far and I guess the only complaint that I have about this month's glam bag is the bag itself.  The cheetah print isn't my style and the cheetah print + neon zipper is definitely not my style....but the bag is nicely made. I don't really know what I'll do with it... hm.

If you have any questions, let me know:)

Comments