Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

Over break I became a bit bored and decided to look for a post that I could do on my blog. And I stumbled across the "Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag". It seemed like a nice fun tag to do so here are my answers.  (I didn't make this tag up. lol)


1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?

Hmmmmm....probably putting mascara on my upper lashes.  I usually wear falsies instead of mascara and I know that by putting mascara on your real lashes, helps you blend in the real with the fake but I never really bother. haha I do curl my lashes but that's it.  

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

I wish I could say yes, but I no.....This is probably my least favorite thing to do makeup wise.  I do spot clean my brushes sometime, but that doesn't really count. haha I do know that brushes are where all the bacteria builds up but I know I don't wash them regularly enough :P

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

This depends on the situation.  If I'm wearing bright/bold/dark colors and the chipped nail polish is super noticeable, I'll take them off as soon as possible - which would be somewhere between 1~3 days.  If I'm wearing polish that isn't that noticeable... I'll just let it be and probably end up chipping it all off myself. haha  I guess it also depends on if I have time and if I remember.  Sometimes I know I want to take off my chipped nail polish but I forget to take it off and realize when I'm about to go to bed. At that point, I just end up sleeping. haha

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

I guess this also depends on what the product is...I have  a LOT more lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows, mascaras, foundations, powders, eyeliners, lip glosses than I need....so there's really no need for me of buying/replacing those types of beauty products.  But if I really really like a product, I end up buying a backup.  When I start using the backup, I go out and buy another one. lol That goes for skincare products as well - if I like it a lot, I have a backup. haha

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

I guess if skincare is considered part of beauty, I'd have to say picking at pimples/blemishes/dry spots and if we're also including nails - picking at hangnails.  I know that picking at pimples makes them worse so I need to stop...but when it's almost about to pop...sometimes I just can't constrain myself. haha I also have a tendency to pick at dry spots.  Like chapped lips and dry skin around my mouth during the winter time.  I've got better at this since I've started to use Vaseline, but it's definitely a bad habit.  Aaand hangnails.  That just happens when I'm nervous or stressed out.  My hands looked really bad during finals week. They've finally recovered now.  haha

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Putting away laundry.  Clean clothes always pile up on my chair and I just wait until the chair is about to topple over and then decide to put everything away.  haha 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

No. This is something that I absolutely hate to do.  I like getting ready in a non-stress environment. haha I usually wake up, do makeup/hair, get dressed, then eat breakfast.  So getting ready > breakfast in the mornings. haha 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

This is a tough question... I'd like to say yes...but recently I feel like I've been spending wayyy too much.  haha But, I do make a list of things that I want on my phone so I don't get sucked into "binge purchases". I think if I really really had to, I could commit to it....maybe...

9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?

I like to keep my makeup and nail polish collection organized.  My nail polish collection used to be super unorganized but every since I bought my nail polish rack (I did a blog post on it here), my collection has been perfectly organized. haha As for makeup, sometimes my drawers get a little messy (like my lip drawer) but I end up sorting through stuff and organizing it periodically so I'd say it's on the organized side.


Let me know if you end up doing this tag too, I'd love to read your answers :D


post signature

Comments