Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blushes and Bronzer

I've owned these blushes for a loooong time and I'm finally getting around to reviewing them!  (this post was stuck in my drafts for the longest time...haha).

These are the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blushes and Bronzer!


Price:
ULTA Website ($11.99)
These blushes are a bit pricey for a drugstore blush.  But Physicians Formula products are generally more expensive.  

Colors:
Natural

Rose


Bronzer - this is a shimmery bronzer (not matte)

When I first bought these, I think Rose and Natural were the only 2 blushes but now they've added a couple more shades.  

Swatches:
From L to R: Bronzer, Rose, Natural
For the swatches, I decided to swirl all the colors together.  But you could use different parts of the blush for a lighter/darker color.

Color Payoff:
No problems with color payoff!  Rose is definitely more pigmented.  The blushes and bronzer all have a shimmery finish, none of them are matte.  

Staying Power:
At the end of the day, the colors aren't as bright or pigmented but you can definitely tell that you still have blush/bronzer on.  I don't use the bronzer as often (especially since I prefer matte bronzers) but the staying power is the same as the blushes.

Other:
The selling point of these blushes would be the "happy booster" part.  Using these blushes are supposed to make you happy and less stressed out. (or that's what Physicians Formula claims).

I copied this from the Physicians Formula Website:
  • Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
  • The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
But to be honest..... I'm not sure if this blush makes me happy when I use it. haha But, I do enjoy the hearts design and the scent.


Packaging:
The package comes with a brush that fits in the lower compartment of the blush.  The blush and bronzer both have the same packaging.  The plastic is sturdy and the packaging has a nice weight to it.  And can we just appreciate the cute blush pattern? haha The hearts are what originally drew me in to purchase this blush. 


Overall:
I love using these blushes.  Natural is a perfect everyday wearable color.  Rose  goes with pretty much any makeup look.  The packaging and the blush itself is really cute and the blush smells nice too (personal preference).  They are a bit on the expensive side for a drugstore blush, and even though I do like these blushes, I wouldn't say that these are a must have item.  But, if you are interested in trying these out, I don't think you'll be disappointed:)

post signature

Comments