NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Antwerp

A while back, I did a review on the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review in San Paulo and since I liked how it applied, I decided to get another color - this time in Antwerp.  


I already did a more in-depth review of the NYX soft matte lip creams in my previous post so I won't write too much on this one, but the NYX soft matte lip creams have an interest souffle like texture but come in a lipgloss-like tube. They are pretty opaque, like a lipgloss and like the name suggests, they apply matte. 

The only main downside would be the staying power.  They product looks great if you don't eat/drink.  So either you don't eat/drink with this on....haha or just touch up after you eat/drink.  The product around the edges of your lips stays but the product near the center of your lips fade and give you a "ring" kind of effect.

One more thing that might bother people would be the scent.  I personally don't mind the scent but it is a little on the strong vanilla/sugar-y side so if you really can't stand that - don't get it. haha


They're $6.00 on nyx website.
You can probably find them for cheaper at ULTA or cherryculture.com since they usually have sales on NYX.



Antwerp is a lighter pink with a bit of nude added to it.  But, it's bright and pink enough that I like to wear it (I wouldn't wear it if it was too nude).

Overall, I love wearing this color right now since it's a bright and fun color to pop on your lips for summer.  I don't find myself using San Paulo more than this one so I like both colors equally :) I got it on sale at ULTA so it was definitely a good buy :)

Comments