Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer

I wrote about this concealer in my June Favorites 2013 post (here) and this was one of my "not so favorite" products.  I think the finish is WAY too cake-y looking even though this is a heavy duty concealer.  

Price: $6.00
You can buy Hard Candy products at Walmart, I don't know where else they sell them since I've only seen Hard Candy at Walmart.  This concealer also comes with a concealer pencil which I haven't used at all (so I can't really review that >_< ) 

I have the shade light.  I think the colors are light, medium and dark? but I'm not too sure.  I remember not seeing a lot of different shades though.

It comes in a tube like the Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer.  I don't have any problems with the packaging.  I think it's simple, clean and easy to use.

Swatches:

I know the color looks off but I can always fix that with foundation or powder over it. But you can really see in this picture that it just makes your skin look cake-y.  Not a very flattering look in my opinion.  Even when I use it on small spots, the coverage is way too thick and it looks unnatural.  

I definitely would not recommend this concealer.... After trying it out a couple times, it's just been sitting in my makeup drawer....haha 
I still am on a hunt for a good heavy duty concealer though, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know :) 
post signature

Comments