Sephora Haul

I went to the mall with my friends to do a little bit of shopping before school started, aaaand of course, I had to stop by Sephora for some back to school makeup shopping. haha:)

I bought a bareMinerals foundation and a Buxom lip gloss and used my beauty insider points to get the deborah lippman nail polish.  

bareMinerals Original Foundation in golden medium
$27

I had seen some good reviews on this foundation and since I've always used liquid foundations, I thought I would try a powder foundation.  The display at Sephora was pretty messy (powder everywhere) so hopefully that doesn't happen to me in my room....haha 
I think this will be great for days that I don't want to wear full coverage foundation but still want my skin to look nice.  I'm hoping I like it >_<


deborah lippman nail polish (sample size) in Happy Birthday
Full size: $19

I saw this when I was checking out and usually when the sales person asks if I want to get stuff with my points I say no, but I couldn't say no to this cute glitter polish.  I have no idea how I'm going to wear it (maybe an accent nail?) but I'll post a NOTD when I get around to painting my nails.

Buxom full-on Lip Cream in Cherry Flip
$19

Ever since I got my first Buxom lip gloss, I've been obsessed with these.  I already have 2 glittery glosses, so I thought I'd try another matte one this time.  The color that stuck out to me was Cherry Flip.  It's a cute bright pink/red color and when these lip glosses lose their shine, the color still remains so you can't go wrong with a nice pink/red lip stain :)

I'll probably end up doing a more in-depth review of the lipgloss and foundation in the future but that was my mini-Sephora haul for today:D
post signature

Comments