Random Post #5

hi :)
I'm back!

I'm hoping to get back on an every-other-day kind of blog posting schedule... but it might take a little time to adjust >_<

I finished my last final on Tuesday, then decided to clean out my closet and throw away all my notes that I didn't need anymore and clothes that I don't wear.  Which took WAY too much time then expected... I should have taken a picture of the mess because it looked like my closet exploded.  Literally half of my room was covered in stuff...

Wednesday, I went to the mall with my mom and went late birthday present shopping :D I wanted a new wallet and had been eyeing one from Kate Spade so I just decided to get it!! I think I'm in love. haha I'll definitely do a separate blog post on it.

For my birthday present my mom/dad got me a Michael Kors Tote (in navy) :D
It fits my laptop, and my folders/notebooks for class and I can't wait to use it for school. I think I spent about 30 min in the store trying to decide what color to get. haha I decided on navy because it's a color that I could use all the time and it pretty much goes with most of the things I would wear.  The only down side to this bag is that it doesn't have a zipper closure (hence a tote) so I'm planning on using this tote, my Longchamps, and a backpack depending on how much stuff I'm carrying and what the weather is like.


Later that night I went out to dinner with my boyfriend and saw Wolverine. I saw the trailer for that and thought it would be a good movie to watch, but it didn't really live up to the expectations that I had.  But my boyfriend said he thought it was better than he expected... So maybe it's just the difference between a guy's perspective vs. girl's perspective?  I personally thought it was predictable and there was a lot of fighting, kind of bloody and scary too. haha If you are into action movies, I think it'd be a good on to watch:)

aaaaaaaaand today I finished up cleaning my closet :D
My room is finally clean, clothes ready to donate, papers put in the recycling bin, and trash put in the garage. After that I watched the last Pretty Little Liars episode! I don't think I've mentioned how much of a PLL fan I am but....If any of you haven't watched PLL, I would DEFINITELY recommend it.  Let me know if any of you guys are fans :) I just feel like every week the story gets more and more complicated and I don't think we'll ever know who A is.... D: haha

Anyways, I'm typing up my July Favorites post after this so hopefully that will be up soon:)


Comments