Winter Break 2013 - part 1

I've been on break for about a week now, so here's a quick update of what I've been doing so far....

To be honest, I really haven't been doing much. haha

Mostly, just trying to catch up on my sleep schedule.  I messed up my sleep schedule pretty bad this semester because I didn't have any early morning classes.  Which meant that I would stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning and get up super late in the mornings.  Now that I'm on break, I want to sleep early and wake up early, but I end up just wasting time on my phone even when I try to go to bed early :/

Anyways...this week...
I made some holiday cookies :D
This year, instead of normal icing, I used royal icing - which sounds fancy, but it was super easy to make.  I used this recipe that I found online here.  The icing dried really fast and it was easy to work with.

My family was a little late putting up our tree this year... but here it is!

When I downloaded this picture from my Google phone, I found that Google automatically edited my picture like this....

I didn't know that my phone could automatically add photo effects! lol

Here's a Santa picture that I took with my younger brother:) (probably elementary school?)  You can't even see Santa's face. haha

I hope you guys are having a great winter break/holiday season!! Hopefully everyone's out of school by now :D
post signature

Comments