Vera Bradley Zip ID Case

Today I'm going to do a little bit of a different kind of review.  I like "researching" when I buy new makeup but I also look at reviews when I buy bags, wallets, shoes, and sometimes clothes. So here's my review of the Vera Bradley zip id case.




I bought this my freshman year of college so I could use it to put my university id card/drivers license in it.  I think I bought it around $12 (I'm not too sure) but on the Vera Bradley website it retails for $12 as well.

My pattern is Boysenberry, and I tried looking for it on the website but it was already retired:/ It was retired in September 2012 so it might be hard to get the exact same one but there are so many patterns to choose from, I think you'll be able to find one you like (if you like the Vera Bradley kind of patterns. Lol)

Pros:
  • Perfect size for putting id cards in, comes with a clear window so you can see the card without taking it out.
  • Cute patterns to chose from.
  • Zip top, makes sure nothing falls out
  • Has a big keychain ring so you can hook it onto a lanyard or your bag, or keychains?

Cons:
  • If you get a light colored pattern, the dirtiness does start to show. Especially if you're going to be putting money in it.
  • The keychain for my id case started to change color. I don't think it's rusting...but it used to be all silver and now its orangeish on the edges. (see picture below)

I think it's a great ID case to invest in if you're looking for a relatively cheap/cute ID case :)

Let me know if you have any questions:D



Comments