Liebster Award


Natalie Cherie (her blog) recently gave me the Liebster Award, and since finals just ended tonight, I'm typing up this blog post :) and Natalie, thank you so much!! :)

I didn't really know about this award, but I guess this award is for people that have less than 200 followers to encourage them to keep on blogging:) and I definitely plan to keep on blogging! (even though I was a little slacking due to finals week). But I'm back now! haha

The rules about this award:
1. Each blogger answers the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!


First, here are NatalieCherie's questions:
1. What's your favorite quote?
I don't have a certain quote I live by/is my favorite but just looking on tumblr I found a couple quotes that I liked:





2. If you had to give up everything in your closet except for ONE article of clothing, which one would it be?

hmmmm.... this is a super hard question....I'm currently obsessed with my high waisted shorts.

3. Who are your celebrity crushes?

two words: Ryan Gosling.
#1...probably forever. haha

Recently, I really like Ed Westwick too
aka Chuck Bass <3 


4. Describe your dream date!

I'd love to go on a date in Japan :) there are so many places to go sight-seeing, so many places to go shopping, and so many good places to EAT. haha

5. If you could only wear four makeup products, what would they be?

  • Black/Brown Eyeliner  - I can't decide on liquid or a gel. but eyeliner is a must have.
  • Falsies - Mascara doesn't work for my Asian lashes, so just to cut out the time of trying to make my lashes look decent using mascara, I usually just use falsies. (I can literally apply them in 10 seconds)
  • Lipstick - I LOVE having color on my lips, I'd probably choose one of my favorite MAC lipsticks.
  • Blush - I think blush just adds the finishing touches to a makeup look.  If I had to choose one, I'd pick NARS Orgasm.

6. When you watch TV shows/movies, do you tend to like the nice and good guy or the dark, brooding guy?

I like the nice guy usually? I think?

7. What makes a person beautiful?

I'm a believer of inner beauty reflecting a person's outer beauty.  No matter how "beautiful" you may be on the outside, someone who has a beautiful heart always looks more beautiful in the end.

8. Do you tend to be more attracted to people who are similar to you or different?

I don't know if I know the answer to this one yet, but for now I think I'm attracted to people who are different.  They give you a different perspective on everything.

9. What is your favorite scene from your favorite movie?

This goes along with my Ryan Gosling obsession, but I love the Notebook....so pretty much any scene in the Notebook.

10. What is one fashion trend that you hate?

gaucho pants. I think they were popular when I was in middle school, but then they disappeared? I never understood those....

11. What is your life philosophy?

I don't think I have one yet. haha But, I want to find something I love to do and pursue it.

11 Random Facts...

1. I'm the oldest out of three kids, I have two little brothers.

2. I'm really picky about scents.  When I love a scent, I could just smell it all day, but when I hate it, I CANNOT stand it.  I really can't use up a makeup item that I don't like the smell of.


3. I am 100% Japanese! but, I've never lived in Japan, I grew up in the U.S. hence my Japanese language skills aren't very good. I can hold a normal conversation, reading and writing not so much...


4. I don't know what I'd do without my planner/agenda.  I LOVE setting up my schedule and being on schedule.  Not very spontaneous, but it keeps me organized.


5. I started wearing makeup in middle school, probably around 7th grade? but back then it was just mascara, eyeshadow and lipgloss. I started getting obsessed with makeup and beauty related things probably around the summer entering my freshman year of high school. 


6. I am super impatient. Especially when it comes to waiting in line or waiting for people.  I'm usually always on schedule so it bugs me when people are late and it really bugs me when I don't get somewhere on time because of traffic.


7. I just finished up my spring semester of sophomore year, so I'll be a junior in college this fall.  I'm majoring in Accounting and Japanese.


8. I LOVE dark chocolate but I dislike dairy products: milk, cheese, yogurt is so-so. icecream is an exception - i love it!

9. If you ask me if I want to get some lunch, I will most likely suggest Panera or Noodles and Co.


10. Every time I go someplace where they sell makeup, I will probably spend at least 10 minutes looking at stuff. (this includes whenever I go grocery shopping)


11. I love the color blue.  If I can buy something in blue, I'll get it in blue. And even though I love makeup, beauty, fashion I don't really like the color pink.  I never liked it, even when I was little.  



I looked through the blogs I follow, and I wanted to pass on this award to:
simpleandclean beauty
sincerelydolly
definitely check them out :D
I know it said 11 people but I couldn't really find 11 bloggers that I follow who had less than 200 followers so I'm just going to stick with 2 for now.

11 Questions for the Bloggers that I tagged:
1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
2. A movie that you would recommend
3. What do you plan on doing this summer?
4. Must have/HG makeup item?
5. Who are your celebrity crushes?
6. Something on your wishlist right now
7. What's your favorite store to shop at?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. Favorite bloggers?
10. Favorite nail polish color/brand?
11. Favorite quote?

I know this was a super long post but hopefully you guys enjoyed it :)
I'm planning on going back to updating my blog more frequently now that finals are done :D 
& good luck to people who still have finals!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading about you! And I love Ryan Gosling and Ed Westwick too, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment