Mini Makeup Haul - Walgreens

After school on Friday, I had to fill up my car with gas and I stopped by Walgreens on the way back home.

I originally just wanted to pick up the L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara but I ended up picking up other things as well.


Conair teasing comb
Wet and Wild Mega Liner Eyeliner in Dark Brown
L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black

Excited to use this comb, my first ever teasing comb
$3.99

I've bought this many times in black but its my first time buying brown so I'm excited to see how this works.  
$2.99

I had a $3 off coupon so I wanted to try this out.  I love using lengthening mascaras for my lower lashes so hopefully this lengthens as much as the packaging says...
Originally $9.99
After coupon $6.99

Here's the brush.

I saw a lot of spring colored lip products so I'm excited to try them out too:)
Do you guys have any products that you would recommend?

Comments