Ipsy Glam Bag - April 2013

I finally got my ipsy glam bag for April 2013!


I was so excited to get my tracking information the other day since this was my first ever glam bag annnnnd....

I got:
Be a Bombshell Blush in beach please - I love the darker color, it's actually going to show up on my skin :)

two cosmetics - duo eyeshadow in heartache

I don't really own any pink eyeshadows so I'm also excited to try this out.
I swatched them and they seem really nice, not too powdery, and smooth

Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You
It seems like a nice color, but it's hard tell if you'll like the nail polish or not until you actually use it, so I'll review this once I use it.

Big Sexy Hair Powder Play volumizing and texturizing powder
I've never used this or seen anything like this so I'll have to see how I like it...

Here are the swatches from left to right: Bombshell Blush, and the two shades in the duo eyeshadow

The bag came with two cards, a VIP invite to Generation Beauty (in LA) - definitely can't go. haha

and the card with this month's brands with their discounts (below)

The bag was surprisingly okay quality - I thought it was going to be a really cheap looking bag but I think I'll actually use it as a makeup bag in my purse.  I just have a bad feeling that the white part of the bag is going to get dirty really fast :/
but I guess we'll have to see about that.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my bag :) I am definitely excited to try out all four products and I definitely got my money's worth for only a $10 subscription service! 

If you guys want more detailed reviews on the products, let me know! :)

Comments