Buxom Full-On Lip Cream - Kir Royale

I've added another color to my Buxom Lip gloss collection!

Sephora ($19)

Buxom lip glosses are my favorite "plumping" lip glosses.  They smell good, tingle a little and the color payoff is amazing.  I've already raved about these in my 2013 favorites and in my previous blog post here :)
This post is just a quick review/swatch since I didn't have this color when I wrote my previous Buxom post.  I actually think that Kir Royale is a new color to the collection as well - but I'm not too sure about that. 

Color:
It's a dark purple-y wine color.  But because it's a lip gloss, it's not hard to wear everyday.  It also looks more dark in the tube.
Finish:
Cream finish, no sparkles.
Swatch:
On Lips:
Payoff:
It applies a bit more streakier than my other Buxom lip products.  But, I think the streaks are just noticeable because of how dark this color is.  I guess this would be the only "bad" part about this product.  If you have a lot of lines on your lips, you might not like this.  
Overall:
This is a great winter color! I've gotten a lot of use out of it, especially when I feel like my lips are too dry for lipstick but I still want to wear a darker/bolder lip color.  Since this is a lip gloss, the lasting power isn't as much as a lipstick, but I still get the color payoff that I want.  I still want to get more colors from this line maybe Mai Tai or Berry Blast next :)

Have you guys tried any of the Buxom glosses?
post signature

Comments