Makeup Haul & My February Ipsy Glambag

Last Friday, I stopped by the mall after school to pick up some new makeup :D  

I was in need of a little retail therapy (or so I tell myself...haha)  The main product that I wanted to get was brow gel, but that led to other MAC products and a stop by the Origins counter too. haha


MAC Brow Set in Beguile $16

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful $16

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre $20

Origins A Perfect World Age-defense treatment lotion with White Tea $23


I'm planning on doing a separate review for each product later when I have more time and when I've had time to use them.  Recently, I've been reaching for less eye shadow so I wanted a skin colored eye base that I could use to lighten up the eye area.  And after seeing Jenn from clothesencounters and Estee from essiebutton use MAC's plumful, I wanted to try that color out as well!  I think it's dark enough to wear right now but it would also work great for the spring and summer.
And just because I didn't have time to do a full review/post on my February Ipsy Glambag, I decided to add this on to the end of this haul post. haha  


I really liked my bag this month!  The false lashes were a bit cheap feeling and they probably won't last for multiple uses, but it's always good to have a set of super voluminous lashes you can use for special occasions :)  I'm most excited about the ZOYA polish, but I just haven't had time to paint my nails yet...I will definitely need to do that after all my midterms/presentations/papers are done D:  
I just have so much school stuff piling up right now. Does anyone else feel like that too?  Maybe it's because we're hitting the (almost) halfway point of the semester? haha
 Anyways,  I've been slacking on blog posts recently but hopefully I can do some short posts here and there!  And to anyone else who's having a stressful time at school/work - let's get through this together! haha
post signature

Comments