Mini Drugstore Beauty Haul

I've been pretty good about not stopping by the drugstore and picking up makeup items that I don't really need....BUT I ran out of my Tresemme heat protectant spray yesterday morning and I told myself that I needed to get something to replace it ASAP. haha  I stopped by Bed Bath and Beyond after school and as usual I got sucked into the makeup corner.  

I didn't buy too much though! I have a couple higher end makeup items that I want to try so I put off buying some drugstore makeup :)

I bought....

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes ($1.99) - I ran out of my makeup remover wipes and these are what I use when I sleep over at friends' houses.  I usually don't use makeup remover wipes on a daily basis so I just bought the travel size pack.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray ($4.49) - I was stuck between this and the original Tresemme Heat Protectant but I wanted to try something new.  

Batiste Dry Shampoo - the original ($3.99) - This was one sale so I had to pick it up.  Usually it's $5.99 so it was a good deal :)  I've heard alot about the Batiste Dry Shampoo so I wanted to try it out myself too.

Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker Blush in Natural ($7.27) - This was on sale too! I have the pH lip gloss and I was interested in what the blush would be like and ended up picking this up.  The fact that it was on sale didn't hurt either.  Physicians Formula products are on the price-y side for drugstore makeup so this was a good deal!  The packaging comes with a built in light too!  


L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly ($7.89) - I've seen a couple review videos/posts about this mascara and supposedly it's lengthening.  I wanted a lengthening mascara for my lower lashes so I picked this one up.  The brush is very unique too.  I'm excited to try it out!


That's it for my mini haul! 

Have you guys bought any new products from the drugstore recently?  Is there anything new that I should pickup? I'm always looking for new makeup products to try, so let me know :D


post signature

Comments