The Lipstick Tag

I saw this tag on Amy's blog of A Little Boat Sailing (here) and I wanted to do this tag as well! Especially since I love lip products.  I tag all you guys who want to do this :) Let me know in the comments below if you do the tag, so I can check it out!

1. How many lipsticks do you own?

Before doing this tag, I had never counted how many lipsticks I own... so I had to count... and it's a bit embarrassing how obsessed I am with lip products. haha  I counted 70 lipsticks and 27 lip glosses and I still want more D: haha

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?


I think my first official lipstick (not a lip balm) was MAC's Made to Order (A limited edition shade from the Pret a Papier collection).

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?

Originally when I first started to get into lipsticks I was obsessed with MAC lipsticks but recently, I really like YSL lipsticks and the Too Faced la Creme lipsticks.  I still like my MAC lipsticks too though!

4. What is your most worn lipstick?


Probably my Too Faced la Creme lip stick in Spice Spice Baby and my Revlon Lip Butters.  The Lip Butters are my go-to lip products because they're just so easy to put on and moisturizing.

5. What is your favourite finish?

I do like the look of matte finishes, but sometimes they're just a bit too drying.  I really like the MAC Lustre finish - creamy, light, smooth and doesn't seep into the lines of my lips.  You can tell that I like lustre finishes from the amount of Lustre finish MAC lipsticks that I own. haha

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?


Dior Addict Lipstick in Dior Kiss.  I was swatching the Dior lipsticks at Sephora and I fell in love with this color.  Literally, the Perfect Pink.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? 

In my usual makeup bag I carry the lip color that I'm using for the day (lipstick or lip gloss) and a tinted lip balm.  I also have a lip balm in my pencil case that I use for school.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?


 My go-to red lipstick is Lady Bug by MAC,  I also like my YSL Rouge Volupe #17.  My go-to red lip gloss is Buxom Cherry Flip.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?


I bought an acrylic lipstick holder from the Container Store which stores 24 lipsticks so that's where I store my most used/seasonal colors.  I also have a drawer that contains the rest of my lip products and a little glass jar filled with my most used lip glosses of the moment, lip liners and lip pencils.  

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?

Here are just a few that I pulled from a list that I have on my cell phone. haha (I make lists of things I want to try on my phone - do you guys do that too? or am I just weird? haha)  
MAC See Sheer and Plumful, Buxom Lip Stick in Hooligan, Marc Jacobs Gel Lipsticks, Clarins lip glosses, Givenchy Perfect Pink lipgloss, and the Nyx Butter Glosses. 



post signature

Comments