MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick

One day I was scrolling through my instagram and I saw one of the girls I was following had a gorgeous red lip color on and I commented asking what it was.  She told me it was MAC's Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick and I ended up getting it. haha

MAC website ($16)

The color is gorgeous but the packaging is pretty too!  It's shaped like all the other MAC lipsticks but the packaging has a rubber-y feeling to it.  (It reminds me of the NARS packaging).


It's a frost finish, which I usually don't like...but the sparkles aren't chunky and it doesn't dry out my lips.  


Swatch:
Compared to most of the red lipsticks I own, this is a "blue-red".  I usually tend to go for yellow/orange reds so this was a great addition to my collection:) 

Overall, I'm glad I picked this lipstick up!  Most of the time, I don't have the chance to wear such a bold lip color, so usually I blot it on and use it like a stain which makes it a wearable everyday color.  I just can't get enough bold lip colors >_<

It's limited edition so make sure to pick it up soon if you want to try it out!
post signature

Comments