Cumulative Haul!

Hi guys!
I am finally done with my junior year of college (and finals!).  I ended up being busy with school during the last half of the semester and I didn't have time to update my blog :/  But, I did have time to go shopping :D haha so I'm going to start off with a HUGE cumulative haul post!  
All of these products were bought over February - now so I have a lot of stuff.  Some items I picked up at the Sephora VIB sale and others I picked up through random shopping trips.  Some of the products are also half used already because I forgot to take pictures when I bought them >_<

Starting off with....
Makeup:





  • NYX Butter Gloss  - Peaches and Cream
  • NYX Butter Gloss - Peach Cobbler
  • MAC Viva Glam Rihanna
  • OCC Lip Tar - Meta
  • Clinique Cheek Pop - Peach Pop
  • Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara
  • Velour Lashes - Are Those Real?
  • Velour Lashes - You Complete Me
  • Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set - at Sephora
    • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer sample size
    • Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara sample size
    • Too Faced Shadow Insurance sample size
    • Too Faced Primed and Poreless sample size
  • Dior Addict Fluid Lipstick - 479 Magnifique sample size
  • Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
  • The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick 130
Nails:
  • Essie Sugar Daddy
  • Nails Inc Gel Polish - Mayfair Lane
Skincare:


  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream + Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ for face
  • Ole Henricksen 3 wonders Mini - Sephora
    • Truth Serum Collagen Booster
    • Sheer Transformation Creme
    • Invigorating Night Gel
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
  • Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser with Amazonian White Clay
  • Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
  • Origins A Perfect World Age-defense treatment lotion with White Tea
  • Vaseline Travel Size
Hair:
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
Body:

  • The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel
  • The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
  • The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Shower Gel

Just listing all the products I bought makes me worry about my makeup spending habits.... but anyways, I've used most of these products for about a month now so I will start reviewing these products soon :D  Let me know if there's a product review you'd like to see first!
post signature

Comments