NOTD #5


I finally finished midterm week so I had time to paint my nails:)

I used the nail studs that I bought from amazon a while back.

The minty green is Zoya Neely
and 
the blue is Essie Lapiz of Luxury

I pressed the studs in while the nail polish was still freshly applied and added a thick layer of Seche Vite top coat.  So far the studs haven't come off yet (I've had this on for 2 days, so I it's not that long, but...so far so good!)

Since the top picture is from my instagram post, I took another one in natural lighting so you can see the actual colors without filters.

The studs aren't bothersome because they don't stick out of my nail that much (just a little bump)
I bought these from amazon around $4.00 and they came in a pack of 300 gold and silver studs.
Here's the amazon link if you want to check them out.

I think these would be perfect for nail art beginners (like me) because they're so easy to apply and they make your nails stick out even when you haven't done anything too hard. haha

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you have any suggestions on what kind of nail art I should do with the studs next :D

Comments