Birthday Weekend!

My birthday was this weekend and so here's an overview of my weekend :)
I'm 20 now >_< two decades old....? haha

Fourth of July wasn't really part of the weekend, but I had no school so I went to see some fireworks with friends!
Fourth of July outfit: jeans, white tie front shirt, and red lips, following the red white blue theme? 

Fireworks:D They were so pretty!!

Saturday: 
I forgot to take a picture of my birthday dinner, but my dad and I went out to eat and it was delicious :) Instead of getting a whole cake, we got some cake slices to celebrate.
carrot cake

tiramisu cake

Sunday:
I went shopping with my best friend to do some birthday shopping and I ate dinner with my boyfriend :)
At the GAP fitting room, I fell in love with this black maxi skirt and I just had to get it.

I also bought a pair of flat sandals at ALDO but they didn't have my size so I ordered them so they should be here soon? 

And of course I went to Sephora and ULTA:
Sephora: 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 4 Rouge in Danger
Sephora Birthday Gift: fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo
Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm
ULTA: 
NYX Blush in Cinnamon
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp

Birthday Present from my best friend:)
Victoria's Secret Body Lotion and Body Wash - this smells amazing!!!
Francesca's Earrings
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Wool Light - I can't wait to use this

Birthday Present from my boyfriend :)
I didn't own any watches that I can layer with other bracelets so I'm excited to start using this as a bracelet/watch everyday piece.

Overall, I had a great birthday weekend :D
I still can't believe I'm 20 though...I feel like I haven't changed much :/ haha

Comments