Sephora VIB Sale Haul!


It's that time of the year again!! I marked the date this sale was going to start on my planner. haha 
20% off might not be a big deal but when most makeup items (especially high end items) don't go on sale, it is a big deal :)

I decided to pick up a couple things for my friend's birthday that's coming up and my mom:
  • Nails Inc. Autumn Winter Collection - nail polish set (here)
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Polish (here)
  • Sephora Collection Eye Brush Capsule (here)


Now, onto stuff that I got:
  • Korres Advanced Brightening Deluxe Wild Rose Trio (here)
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - in custard (here)
  • Clarasonic Replacement Brush Head - Sensitive (here)
I also got some point perks and samples:
  • 250 point perk: Tory Burch Eau de Parfum 0.24 fl oz
  • 100 point perk: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara 0.13 fl oz
  • Origins GinZing eyecream
  • Hourglass mineral primer
  • Agave Oil Hair Treatment
  • Sephora VIB Rouge BITE lipstick
Aaaand... You guys might have already noticed this already.... but.....
I'm officially a VIB Rouge....ahlsfgrhiwaoej

Yup. 

soooo I know where all my money goes. haha
But, to be fair some of my friends/mom have used my card to help me get points.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about the free shipping on all online purchases XD

Did you guys get anything exciting during the sale? Let me know!


post signature

Comments