Fall Drugstore Lip Colors


As you guys probably already know, my favorite makeup products are lip products. Lip products are the one thing that just can't get enough of.  Recently, I've stopped buying excessive amounts of foundations, eyeshadows, mascaras, eyeliners, blushes to try to use up what I already have. But, for some reason, I always can't stop myself from buying new lipsticks/glosses/balms.

So I've been seeing a lot of Fall themed blog posts and I might be a little late on the bandwagon, but here's my fall drugstore lip colors post! I like wearing darker browns and reds during fall. But nude lips with smokey eyes are also great for fall (I included one mauvy-nude color).

From left to right:
  • Revlon Lip Butter - 030 Fig Jam (brown)
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 003 Mauve it Over (mauve/nude)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 275 Crazy for Coffee (brown)
  • Wet n Wild Lipstick - 918D Cherry Bomb (burgundy)

From top to bottom:
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain  - 055 Adore
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - 225 Sultry


Swatches from left to right: 
Fig Jam, Mauve it Over, Crazy for Coffee, Cherry Bomb, Adore, Sultry

Can you tell that I like Revlon lip colors? haha I especially like the lip butters and the balmstains. 
Brown lipstick seems a bit scary in the tube, but it's a great fall color and it doesn't really show up as brown, more like a dark brick red because your lips are naturally pink/red. I also think that the burgundy color will work great during the winter too. I can't wait to wear a full burgundy lip during the holiday season!
What are your favorite fall lip colors? I'm always looking for new colors:) 
post signature
ps. I finally figured out how to make a transparent overlay on the cover picture.  I think it looks pretty cool! haha I used PicMonkey to do it.  Let me know if you guys want a super easy tutorial on how to do it!

Comments