As you guys probably already know, my favorite makeup products are lip products. Lip products are the one thing that just can't get enough of. Recently, I've stopped buying excessive amounts of foundations, eyeshadows, mascaras, eyeliners, blushes to try to use up what I already have. But, for some reason, I always can't stop myself from buying new lipsticks/glosses/balms.
So I've been seeing a lot of Fall themed blog posts and I might be a little late on the bandwagon, but here's my fall drugstore lip colors post! I like wearing darker browns and reds during fall. But nude lips with smokey eyes are also great for fall (I included one mauvy-nude color).
From left to right:
- Revlon Lip Butter - 030 Fig Jam (brown)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 003 Mauve it Over (mauve/nude)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 275 Crazy for Coffee (brown)
- Wet n Wild Lipstick - 918D Cherry Bomb (burgundy)
From top to bottom:
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain - 055 Adore
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - 225 Sultry
Swatches from left to right:
Fig Jam, Mauve it Over, Crazy for Coffee, Cherry Bomb, Adore, Sultry