Fall/Winter Wishlist: Boots

It's almost the end of summer (even though I hate to admit that) so I've been looking at new boots for the fall/winter season and I've finally narrowed it down to these 3!

BootsI've always wanted Hunter rain boots but now I just can't decide if I should get the original or the glossy. I guess rain boots aren't really for the fall/winter but I can wear these in the winter time as well.

UGG boots are a must have for the winter where I live.  They're super comfy and keep your feet warm.  The last pair I had got destroyed so I think I'm going to get them in black again but maybe the one with the button on the side.

And finally, the Sorel boots.  These are also a must have for the snow and it snows a decent amount where I live.  I love the look of these boots and thick wool socks paired together ><

I still haven't decided which pair I am going to actually going to buy, but I will definitely keep you guys updated!

Have you guys done any fall/winter shopping yet?  Even though I love summer, I also kind of want to bring back my comfy sweatshirts and sweaters :)


SOREL felt shoes
$145 - gravitypope.com




Hunter high boots
$110 - allsole.com

Comments