Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

A while back, I had a colored eyeliner obsession and these eyeliners were one of the first colored eyeliners that I bought.  They are super cheap but they still apply smooth and have great color payoff :)

Price: $0.99 at Walgreens but I'm pretty sure CVS has them for $0.99 as well

When I looked up the prices of these eyeliners, the Walgreens website listed them as brow & eyeliner pencils.  The brown one you could use as a brow pencil, but I think these are too soft to use as a reliable brow pencil.  They smudge easily and I'm pretty sure no one wants their brows smudging throughout that day! haha
But on the other hand, using them as eyeliner pencils, the softness of the pencil allows you to smudge the line a bit (which could be a good thing).

I'm sorry about the dirty-ness of the pencils :/ I have all my eyeliners thrown into a drawer so it's really messy inside....

Swatches:
From left to right: 661C Amythyst, 654B Sky Blue, 656A White, 648 Taupe, 653E Cool Green

I bought the white eyeliner to use on my lower waterline to "open up the eyes" more but since it was such a stark white color, it looked unnatural so I haven't gotten much use out of that one.  Instead I use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in nude (review here).

I use the Taupe color the most because it's the most usable color for everyday looks.  I usually use it on the outer half of my lower lash line when I want to line my eyes but make it a softer look than using black eyeliner (which can be too intense sometimes).  

Overall, I think these pencils are a great purchase for the price.  They're very soft and easy to apply without any tugging and the color glides on.  But, they're not as smooth/soft as the Milani Liquifeye pencils or the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils. 
I think these would be great for makeup beginners or people just looking for a normal pencil eyeliner.  They also have a couple more colors (I counted 15) so if you're looking for a specific color, you could check out the Wet n Wild display or website.  (wnw website)
post signature

Comments