Random Post #6

Hi guys!

I feel like I haven't written a blog post recently....I had a lot of blog posts that were scheduled posts, so I haven't really had the time to write long blog posts since school started.  

First of all, I can't believe that it's September already. (where did summer go?) And the whole "back to school" fun-ness (if that even exists) has completely worn off for me. haha I'm getting back into my school + work schedule and it's been pretty busy and stressful >_<

I'm taking 4 business classes, two  accounting, one logistics, one marketing, one business law (later in the sememster), and a Japanese class. So far my accounting classes are hard but interesting, and the logistics/marketing is pretty much memorization - which isn't my thing.... I should have prepared more for the logistics quiz on Friday....haha

Anyways, back to all things beauty related.  I was on amazon last night and made some late night online shopping purchases:) (I don't think online shopping at night is the best because I wanted to buy pretty much everything... and I'm pretty sure that if it was more later in the night, I would've ended up with ordering everything. haha) I bought a couple falsies, a contouring powder, and a nail polish organizer (finally!!) Now the wait begins. lol

I've also been watching youtube makeup tutorials and I love watching the celebrity inspired ones (especially Michelle Phan's, it's kinda scary how similar she can make herself look just with makeup). I also love watching the different daytime/night time makeup tutorials that people do.  I'm not that good at makeup, but I've been thinking about doing some makeup look posts too.  Hopefully I'll have some time to do them soon :)

I hope everyone who's back in school is having a great time and I hope everyone has a great start to their week!
post signature

Comments