Sephora Haul!

I always end up saving up all of my Sephora reward points but when I saw the YSL 500 pt reward, I knew I had to get it.  Which meant that I was going to need to order something online... which meant that I ended up getting more than one item....haha 

It looks like a lot of stuff, but most of it is actually just samples :D
(From left to right):
  • YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 01 (this came in the 500pt reward)
    • I only own YSL Volupte Lipsticks so I'm excited to try this formula out.
  • Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip & Cheek Creamy Oil in Timeless Coral and Everlasting Honey here ($16)
    • I love how hydrating these are, I haven't used them as a cheek tint but they feel good on my lips!
  • Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Balm here ($28.50)
    • I share this with my mom and probably together, we've repurchased it about 3 times.  We love this stuff. haha
  • Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream here ($31)
    • The skin around my eyes was getting dry and I wanted something that was more moisturizing than my daily facial lotion.  So far, this has really helped with the dryness!
  • Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner (Deluxe sample - free)
    • After hearing mixed reviews about this, I wanted to try this out and see how I felt about it.
  • YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll (included with 500 pt reward)
  • YSL Dessin du Regard Waterproof Long-Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black Ink (included with 500 pt reward)
  • YSL Mirror (included with 500 pt reward)
    • This was the main reason I wanted the reward. haha (it wasn't the makeup!) I wanted a cute mirror and this mirror came in such a cute case 
  • Elizabeth & James Nirvanna in Black (Perfume sample - free)
    • This seems to be a bit too musky/heavy for me.  But it'll be a good fall/winter scent.
  • MyNY by  DKNY (Perfume sample - free)
  • Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Tulip here ($25)
    • I fell in love with this color when I swatched it and even though I usually don't go for pinks, this was an exception.
  • Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate (100pt reward)
    • I've always heard good stuff about lancome serums and I wanted to try one out.  I don't think I'll be buying serums anytime soon (especially after seeing the full price for some of them) but samples are nice :)

Well, that's it for my Sephora haul this time! What scares me a bit is that I'm about $100 away from becoming VIB Rouge....that is a whole lot of money just spent on makeup D: I think I'm going to need to start using up my collection before doing any more hauling.  (or that's what I tell myself after each makeup haul....haha)

Have you guys bought any new makeup products recently? :)

post signature

Comments