NOTD #10

Before summer is officially over, I wanted to do a NOTD post that seems appropriate for summer.  For some reason, I have a tendency to think white nails = summer.  White pops against tan skin and I think it also makes you look tan-er! Definitely a good color for the end of summer when your tan is starting to fade :)

I used to have a super old Sally Hansen white nail polish but since it was getting goopy I picked up OPI Alpine Snow at Nordstrom Rack (Just a side note, I think I paid full price for it, so it wasn't discounted at Nordstrom Rack).  It was a little streaky on the first coat, but it ended up evening out by the second coat.  I was able to get a crisp white color and the nail polish lasted longer than my Sally Hansen white.


Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
Top Coat: INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat


I started school a couple weeks ago so things are starting to pick up and I'm getting back into "school mode" :( I've also managed to pick up a cold too and this week has been pretty tough.  I hope everyone else is having a good week though! :D
post signature

Comments