Hi guys!

Hi guys!

I've been MIA for the whole summer and I wanted to apologize for the lack of posts.... 

This summer, I had an internship and moved to a different state for about 2 months for my internship.  It has definitely been an interesting summer filled with so many new experiences.  I can't believe that next week is August and I'll be starting my senior year in college.  Everything has gone by so fast.  


Anyways, back to blogging, I had intended to blog during my internship and even brought a camera with me. I did do a lot of makeup shopping... but the blogging part didn't happen. haha For the first time ever in my life, I lived about 5 min away from an ULTA (definitely dangerous) and the mall was about 10 min away (which had a Sephora).  And the Sephora that was close by was much bigger than the one I live near back at home and it had more brands like Givenchy and Guerlain :D 

My internship ends early August, so I'll be heading back home soon and will definitely be back to blogging before school starts.  If anyone has any blog post requests, let me know! :)

I hope you guys are all having a great summer :D
post signature

Comments